Pure Racing discussions.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pure Racing discussions.

Everything and anything related to racing. From the pits to the track.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Huffman Out at JR Motorsports; Dale Jr to Drive at Daytona:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-07-04

Huffman Out at JR Motorsports; Dale Jr to Drive at Daytona: Empty
PostSubject: Huffman Out at JR Motorsports; Dale Jr to Drive at Daytona:   Huffman Out at JR Motorsports; Dale Jr to Drive at Daytona: Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 11:36 am

Huffman Out at JR Motorsports; Dale Jr to Drive at Daytona: Dale Earnhardt Jr. will compete in Friday night’s Busch race at Daytona, driving the #88 Navy Chevy for his personally-owned team, JR Motorsports. He replaces Shane Huffman. "Upon a midseason evaluation of the performance of this race team, we decided we needed to make a change, and right now we have a window to do that,” Earnhardt Jr. said. "Because of the short notice, I am going to drive the Navy car Friday night at Daytona. It’s a big race for us. We are carrying a special Navy SEALs paint scheme on the car, so we want to make sure we give it a good run for the Navy and all our sponsors and employees.” Earnhardt Jr. said he does not intend to drive the car beyond this weekend, although a new full-time driver has yet to be determined. “I have always wanted to drive my own car, but I’m doing this to give us time to evaluate our options and see who we want to put in the car for the rest of the season,” Earnhardt Jr. said. “I will get with my people at JR Motorsports, and hopefully we will have a new driver named in the very near future.”(JR Motorsports PR)(7-3-2007)
Back to top Go down
http://nascar.netdiscussion.net
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-07-04

Huffman Out at JR Motorsports; Dale Jr to Drive at Daytona: Empty
PostSubject: UPDATE:   Huffman Out at JR Motorsports; Dale Jr to Drive at Daytona: Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 12:44 pm

Hearing Brad Keselowski could be the new driver of the #88 Chevy fielded by JR Motorsports.(7-5-2007)
Back to top Go down
http://nascar.netdiscussion.net

Huffman Out at JR Motorsports; Dale Jr to Drive at Daytona:
Page 1 of 1